- Normal Working Hour; 5 Days Work
- Degree holder in journalism, creative media, and multimedia design
- Min. 1 year working exp.
- Degree holder from a university in Hong Kong, or equivalent, preferably in communications, journalism, advertising, marketing, creative media or multimedia design
- Level 3 or above in Chinese Language and English Language in HKDSE or HKCE, or equivalent
- Min. 1 year of post-qualification experience in the fields of event management, media, public relations, advertising or marketing, preferably at managerial level
- Well-versed in planning and implementing local or cross-border public relations or trade facilitation projects by coordination with internal and external parties
- Proficient in Putonghua, work experience in Government/ quasi-government bodies/ public service sector and understanding of Government procurement systems will be an advantage
- Sound knowledge of computer software, including Microsoft Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Chinese word-processing, etc.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, hard working with good communication and interpersonal skills, well-organized and mindful to details, and able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- To assist Senior Manager in liaison with relevant parties to plan and implement
- To coordinate with relevant parties to implement Hong Kong pavilion
- To monitor proper acknowledgement by sponsored projects, including the use of logo in relevant publicity materials and credit mentioning in such publicity materials, etc.
- To assist in preparing speeches, speaking/ interview notes, powerpoint/ video presentations and provide protocol, hospitality and logistical support to top/ senior officials in attending ceremonies, events, interviews or duty visits
- To maintain and update websites and mini-websites
- To perform other duties as assigned by senior officers
Interested parties, please complete your name, email, job title and attach your detailed resume in MS-Word Format.
Further discussion about this role, please Whatsapp OR Signal : 9526-4101 (Ms. Chu) for further enquiries