- Monday to Friday ; Normal Working Hour
- Form 3 level or above
- At least 1 year relevant working exp. in Govn’t Departments or 2 yrs FT working exp.
- Form 3 or above
- Able to read Chinese and simple English and speak fluent Cantonese and simple English
- Possess basic computer skills in word processing and browsing the internet
- At least 1 year relevant working experience in Government Bureaux/ Departments or at least 2 years’ relevant full-time working experience
- To collect and distribute files and documents from and to designated points at various locations within the Museum premises
- To pack and deliver materials to various delivery points including general office documents, publicity materials and office stationery, etc
- To provide pantry services, refill distilled water and minor cleansing services and preparing drinks for meetings
- To provide inbound and outbound manual work services
- To provide basic office work services, including photocopying services, refilling paper for photocopiers and printers, binding and shredding of documents, etc
- To maintain efficient management of supplies activities in the Museum and provide any other services as required
Interested parties, please complete your name, email, job title, expected salary and attach your detailed resume in MS-Word Format.
Further discussion about this role, please Whatsapp OR Signal : 9526-4101 (Ms. Wong) for further enquiries