- Contract Basis; H.K.
- 09:00am – 06:00pm; Mon to Fri
- Exp. in handling Social Media & Online Marketing, as well as software for photo/ video taking/ editing
- Degree Holder, preferably in Fine Arts/ Cultural Studies/ Arts Administration OR Event Management;
- Level 3 or above in Chinese and English Language in the HKDSE
- Possession of good knowledge in social media and online marketing, as well as software for photo/ video taking/ editing;
- Proficiency in MS Office such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Abode Acrobat and Chinese character input;
- Fluent in spoken Cantonese and English, and moderate Putonghua with good written Chinese and English;
- Possession of some working experience in the field of arts, administration, cultural organization, cultural venue management, marketing or event management is an advantage.
- To assist in the planning, preparation, coordination, promotion and execution of Hong Kong City Hall;
- To assist in online/offline marketing and publicity of HKCH by gathering and preparing materials;
- To prepare report and analysis of the effectiveness of online marketing and to source new publicity channels;
- To assist in logistics arrangements;
- To take up operational duties of celebration activities as well as the hospitality arrangements for the guests;
- To perform any other duties as assigned by senior office.
Interested parties, please complete your name, email, job title and attach your detailed resume with your expected salary in MS-Word Format.
Further discussion about this role, please Whatsapp OR Signal: 9526-4101 (Ms Chu) for further enquiries