- Contract Basis; Shatin
- 9:30 am to 6:30 pm; (Mon – Fri)
- At least 2 yrs Full-Time post-qualification working experience in the field of performing arts/entertainment business/cultural organizations/ event management
- Degree holder in advertising/Communication/ Cultural Studies/ Social Sciences/ Public Relations or related fields or equivalent;
- Level 5 or above in Chinese Language and English Language of HKDSE or Grade C or above in Chinese Language and Culture or Chinese Language and Literature and Use of English of HKAL
- OR CRE – Level 2 in Use of English and Chinese
- At least 2 years full-time post-qualification working experience in the field of performing arts/entertainment business/cultural organizations/ event management
- Be proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word processing, etc.
- To engage in research on the local and overseas professional performing arts scene
- To conduct research on booking policy of different performance venue, assist in creating new booking application system and compilation of all booking and venue operation related statistical data
- To conduct research on potential services providers for daily venue operation and assist the manager in handling procurement, tendering exercises
- To assist the Manager to negotiate and follow up with different contractors for venue operation related services
- To perform any other duties assigned by senior officers
Interested parties, please complete your name, email, job title and attach your detailed resume with your expected salary in MS-Word Format.
Further discussion about this role, please Whatsapp OR Signal: 9526-4101 (Ms Chu) for further enquiries