- Contract Basis; H.K. Island
- 9:00 am to 6:00 pm; (Mon – Fri)
- 1 yr. internship OR Part-time OR Full Time working exp., Preferably in archive, library, museum OR in film, media OR cultural related fields
- Higher diploma or above
- At least one-year working experience, preferably in archive, library or museum OR film, media OR cultural related fields,
- Knowledge in handling digital image, paper and photo-based materials preferred,
- Basic knowledge and interest in Hong Kong Cinema
- Ability to life at 8kg of paper materials from shelves,
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Cantonese
- Good computer skills and knowledge in the application of MS-Word, Excel and Chinese Word-Processing, etc.
- To retrieve, sort, clean, verify record, label, pack and seal the pending handover collection items and input data and other collection database
- To assist in compiling item lists and handover requests of the pending handover collection items and to assist in preparing the items for physical handover according to the set priorities
- To label and seal the boxes of collection items handed over and waiting for physical handover and record the locations
- To deliver and escort the registered and arranged collection items to assigned locations for handover or storage
Interested parties, please complete your name, email, job title and attach your detailed resume with your expected salary in MS-Word Format.
Further discussion about this role, please Whatsapp OR Signal: 9526-4101 (Ms Chu) for further enquiries