- Normal Working Hour; 5 Days Work
- Degree holder in Arts Admin/ Journalism/ Communication/ Cultural Mgt/ Marketing/ Business Admin.
- Min. 2 years working exp.
- Degree holder or higher in Arts Administration/ Journalism/ Communication/ Cultural Management/ Marketing/ Business Administration or related fields, from a Hong Kong university, or equivalent
- Level 3 or above in Chinese Language and English Language in HKDSE or HKCEE, or equivalent
- At least 2 years working experience in organising arts events and/or Arts Administration/ Event Management/ Business Management/ Marketing/ Social Media Management or related fields
- Experience and knowledge of website and social media management, video production, editorial work and publication is preferred
- Good Chinese and English word processing skills, and proficiency in application of MS Work, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- To act as assistant production officer including but not limited to logistics such as booking of venue, handling application of charged courses and free ticketing distribution, preparing printed and electronic publicity materials such as leaflets, displays, notices, house programmes, tickets and webpages, etc.; arranging logistical and technical/stage requirement, taking care of programme participants and handling public enquiries, etc., to facilitate the smooth operation of programmes
- To assist in rendering, logistics support to Venue Partners on reservation of venue, publicity space, publicity campaign, operation and technical requirement, as well as handling the housekeeping matters
- To assist in collating and vetting publicity materials of Venue Partners for production of monthly event calendar, updating programme information on homepage, updating the digital posters of VP programmes, and other marketing related matters
- To act as subject officer for the preparation of Anniversary Celebration programmes including coordination and programme planning tasks such as liaising programme content and schedule with artists, discussing technical requirement with technical coordinator, arranging logistics with front-of-house team, preparing rehearsal schedule and technical rundown
- To perform any other duties assigned by senior officers
Interested parties, please complete your name, email, job title and attach your detailed resume in MS-Word Format.
Further discussion about this role, please Whatsapp OR Signal : 9526-4101 (Ms. Chu) for further enquiries