- LCSD Museum ; Sham Shui Po
- 5 Day’s Week
- 1 yr in Museum Cultural Service facilities OR 1.5 yrs estate management/ building/ hospitality services
- HKDSE/ HKCE – Level 2/Grade E in five subjects including Chinese & English
- 1 year full time working exp. in local museum or Cultural Service facilities
- OR 1.5 years full time working exp. in estate management/ building/ hospitality services.
- Physically capable of inspecting work site in both indoor and outdoor areas of the Museum.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing
- Immediately Available is highly preferred
- Perform house management duties including but not limited to assisting the Senior Cultural Services Assistant/ Cultural Service Assistant I and II in performing admission and crowed control duties, patrolling exhibition galleries & rendering general assistance to the public in using the facilities of the Place of Work
- To assist in starting and ending the daily operation, duties including but not limited to opening/ closing doors and activating/ deactivating security alarm system
- To perform clerical duties and render general assistance in the exhibition gallery, such as providing simple guidance to visitors and conducting questionnaire surveys
- To update and tidy up the display of posters and distribution of promotional materials
- To deliver materials to and from the Place of work
- To ensure house regulations and museums regulations are observed and report any irregularities to supervisors
- To receive and refer enquiries, suggestions and complaints from members of public on museum services to the supervisors when necessary
- To perform other duties assigned by the supervisors
Interested parties, please complete your name, email, job title, expected salary and attach your detailed resume in MS-Word Format.
Further discussion about this role, please Whatsapp OR Signal : 9526-4101 (Ms. Chu) for further enquiries