- Programming Unit ; Sai Wan Ho
- Mon – Fri : 9:00am – 6:00pm ; Public Holidays
- Degree Holder + CRE- Chi Level 1 & English-Level 2 with 1 yr exp
- Degree holder in Film/ Television Studies, Media/ Communication Studies, Fine Arts, Design, Cultural Studies, Humanities, or equivalent
- WITH CRE – English Level 2 and Chinese Level 1 OR DSE – Chinese Level 4 and English Level 5
- 1 year of full time working experience
- Experience in Film OR Television OR Reporter OR Proofreader OR Culture OR Editor OR Museum is an advantage
- Proven experience in conducting research is preferable
- Good knowledge of computer applications, including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word-processing
- Good knowledge of Photoshop/Illustrator, Final Cut Pro X/ Adobe Premiere is an advantage
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese. Fluency in Putonghua is an advantage
- To conduct research on collections acquired by HKFA or loaned by third party for the exhibitions from AV and non-AV materials, oral history transcripts, book, internet and past exhibition records, etc.
- To research exhibition concept, including presentation method, interior design, interactive installation and online platform, by comparing similar exhibitions organized by other institution;
- To write or edit caption for the artefacts to be displayed in the exhibitions according to the research results;
- To select film footages and images to be reproduced and/or used for the exhibition based on research results; and
- To perform any other duties as assigned by the Programming Unit including administrative duties if necessary.
Interested parties, please complete your name, email, job title and attach your detailed resume in MS-Word Format.
Further discussion about this role, please Whatsapp OR Signal : 9526-4101 (Ms. Chu) for further enquiries