- Normal working hours (07:45 – 19:30) ; 5 days work per week
- HKDSE/ HKCE – Level 2 in 5 subjects ( Chin & Eng)
- 1 yr FT exp. Museum or Cultural Service Facilities/ 1.5 yrs FT exp. Estate Management/ Building / Hospitality Services
- HKDSE/ HKCE – Level 2/Grade E in five subjects including Chinese & English
- One year full time working exp. in local museum or Cultural Service facilities
- OR one and a half year full time working exp. in estate management/ building/ hospitality services.
- Physically capable of inspecting work site in both indoor and outdoor areas of the Museum.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (both Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Chinese Word Processing
- Immediately Available is highly preferred
- Perform management duties daily operation at the exhibition gallery
- Ensure house regulation and museums regulations are observed and report any irregularities to supervisors
- Liaise with working parties for conducting the repair work for the museum
- Receive and requires, suggestions and complaints from members of the public on museum services and event to the Duty Manager when necessary
Interested parties, please complete your name, email, job title, expected salary and attach your detailed resume in MS-Word Format.
Further discussion about this role, please Whatsapp OR Signal : 9526-4101 (Ms. Chu) for further enquiries