- LCSD, HKSAR
- Working Hrs : 09:00 to 18:00 (Mon – Fri)
- Degree Holder with 2 yrs exp in local museum, universities, academic or cultural institutes
- Bachelor Degree Holder, Major in History or related discipline (e.g. Anthropology, Museum Studies, Cultural Studies, Chinese Studies, etc…), or equivalent or above.
- Degree offered by diploma mills, top-up degree and distance education are not accepted
- Level 4/ Grade C or above in Chinese Language and English Language in HKDSEE or HKCEE or equivalent
- Alt least two years’ working and research experiences in local museum, universities, academic or cultural institutes. The full-time study period in master degree or above in the discipline (e.g. Anthropology, Museum Studies, Cultural Studies, Chinese Studies, etc…)
- Proficiency in the both written and spoken Chinese and English
- Good knowledge in computer applications including Chinese Character input and using MS-Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- To conduct thematic research and liaise with other museums, libraries, archives and academic institutes for location reference materials
- To study potential exhibits and historical photos from museum collections and other sources
- To assist in fieldwork such as conducting oral history and preparing fieldwork reports
- To develop and maintain proper record management, such as checklist and hi-res file of historical photos and videos
- To perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisors
Interested parties, please complete your name, email, job title and attach your detailed resume in MS-Word Format.
Further discussion about this role, please Whatsapp OR Signal : 9526-4101 (Ms. Chu) for further enquiries