- HKSAR Contract Basis ; Mon-Fri : Normal working hour
- Diploma; HKDSE/HKCE – Level 2 in 5 subjects
- 4 yrs exp. in clerical/ admin/ Gov. Dept.
- Diploma or above OR HKDSE/HKCEE – Level 2/ Grade E or above in 5 subjects including Chinese, English and Mathematics
- 4 years’ relevant post-qualification full time clerical or general administrative working experience or working experience in Government
- Able to read and write Chinese and English and to speak fluent Cantonese and English
- Proficiency in computer applications like MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint with knowledge in English and Chinese Word-processing
- To provide secretarial support to senior officers by handling incoming calls, taking messages, making appointments and receiving visitor
- To handle general administration and office matters including but not limited to record maintenance and follow-up, data entry, filling, typing, searching internal database, managing meetings and work schedule
- To handle the ticketing and protocol matters of the office
- To perform outdoor and ad hoc messenger duties, including but not limited to provide circulation as well as receipt and dispatch services and to deliver documents, files and any other packed materials
- To move, arrange and transport of office stores, inventory and files
- To be responsible for pantry service including but not limited to tidying up the refrigerators
- To perform other duties assigned by senior officers
Interested parties, please complete your name, email, job title and attach your detailed resume in MS-Word Format.
Further discussion about this role, please Whatsapp OR Signal : 9526-4101 (Ms. Chu) for further enquiries