- Mon-Fri; Normal Working Hour
- Diploma holder in Engineering, Design Event, Creative Media….
- Higher diploma or diploma in Electronic or Electrical Engineering, Design for Event, Exhibition and Performance, Arts Technology, Transmedia, Visual Communication, Creative Media or equivalent
- One year’s museum/art organization or related working experience in electronic equipment repair, maintenance service, exhibition design or interactive media
- Knowledge in Excel, Microsoft Word, Autocad, Sketchup, After Effect, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc
- Knowledge of AV equipment and various electrical equipment
- Able to read technical diagrams/ drawings of exhibition design layout
- To assist in production of multimedia displays and e-publicity material
- To assist in artwork of publicity materials and technical drawings
- To assist in research of AV equipment and design and testing of multi-media programmes
- To assist in install, replace and testing AV equipment and electrical fixtures for multi-media programmes
- To assist other matters relating to museum’s exhibition and extension activities
Interested parties, please complete your name, email, job title and attach your detailed resume in MS-Word Format.
Further discussion about this role, please Whatsapp OR Signal : 9526-4101 (Ms. Chu) for further enquiries