- Sai Wan Ho, HK
- Degree holder with 1 yr of exp.
- Normal Working Hour : 9:00 – 6:00 (Mon to Fri)
- Degree holder, majoring in Film/ Television Studies, Media/Communication Studies, Fine Arts, Design, Cultural Studies, Humanities, or equivalent.
- Common Recruitment Examination – Use of English – Level 2 and Use of Chinese – Level 1
- At least 1 year of full-time working experience
- Preferably in TV OR firm OR culture-related fields; and
- Proven experience in conducting research is preferable
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese. Fluency in Putonghua is an advantage Good knowledge of computer applications, including MS word, Excel, PowerPoint
- To conduct research on collections acquired by HKFA or loaned by third party for the exhibitions from AV and non-AV materials, oral history transcripts, book, internet and past exhibition records, etc.
- To compile suitable film list for screemings which include years of release, Chi & English titles, production companies and copyright information, etc.
- To write or edit blurbs and online feeds for the screening programme according to the research results; and
- To select films and images to be reproduced and/or used for the screening based on research result; and
- To perform any other duties as assigned by the Programming Unit including administrative duties if necessary
Interested parties, please complete your name, email, job title and attach your detailed resume in MS-Word Format.
Further discussion about this role, please Whatsapp OR Signal : 9526-4101 (Ms. Chu) for further enquiries