- Mon-Fri: Normal working hr. (including 1 hr lunch break)
- Degree holder
- At least 2 yrs exp. in organizing cultural/ arts related programmes or arts administration
- Degree holder
- English Language and Chines Language: Level 4/ Grade D in HKDSE/ HKAL
- At least 2 years work experience in organizing cultural/ arts related programmes or arts administration
- Proficiency in application of MS Word, Excel
- To assist in organizing programmes by drafting programme proposals, budget comparison and contracts, liaising with artists/ art groups, performance venues and participating schools in respect of implementation details, arranging payment of fees, preparing of publicity materials and evaluation reports
- To assist in promoting art activities such as maintenance of Facebook, prepare posters, event calendar ad. and standees
- To provide full range of administrative and logistical support for the implementation of programmes
- To upload and maintain website and monitor the continuous updating of records
- To assist with simple design work or preparation of office organization chart, name plates etc.
- To assist in preparing and compiling various returns and reports of financial, statistical and administrative in nature
- To perform any other duties as assigned by senior officers
Interested parties, please complete your name, email, job title and attach your detailed resume in MS-Word Format.
Further discussion about this role, please Whatsapp OR Signal : 9526-4101 (Ms. Chu) for further enquiries