- Multinational Company ; Kowloon Bay, Kln
- 5 Day’s Week
- Associate Degree with 5 yrs solid relevant experience in trading/ Buying Office and 3PL Company
- Associate Degree in Logistics discipline or
- At least 5 years solid relevant experience in trading/ Buying Office and 3PL Company.
- Familiar with experience in customs processes in Asia, insurance issues and claim processes
- Good command of written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin
- Familiar with MS Office applications such as Excel, Word, Outlook
- Responsible for handling distributors & order process in ERP system.
- Provide post-sales customer service and logistics support to maximize on-time delivery in accordance with customers’ order requirement.
- Liaise with supply planning team on suppliers’ production schedule to fulfill customers’ requirement.
- Responsible for routine inbound and outbound shipment delivery among suppliers, warehouse and internal/external customers.
- Liaise with suppliers for direct shipment order from suppliers to customers directly.
- Liaise with customers or other customer service team to follow up on the order and delivery status. Handle full set I/E documentation and customs declaration
Interested parties, please complete your name, email, job title and attach your detailed resume in MS-Word Format.
Further discussion about this role, please Whatsapp OR Signal : 9526-4101 (Ms. Chu) for further enquiries